Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back again, I think...

Sorry about the sudden disappearance.. My wisdom teeth weren't playing nice. But I'm on fun antibiotics now and have a referral to some sort of dental surgeon to remove the lot. Exciting stuff!
They've calmed down now and I'm feeling much better, but I still haven't had any time to post. James moved to Bendigo last week and it's been even more hectic than usual around here. I'm hoping with Elli back at Daycare this week I might have a hope of (starting)finishing her birthday presents... I'll keep you posted.

I finished half of Courtney's birthday present in time for her actual birthday and she was mucho impressed. Now I just need a quiet hour and a car during shopping hours to finish off the last part of the second half. I know it sounds cryptic, but I'll post pictures and descriptions once it's all finished.

I have to wrap up, this post was just a quick one to prove I'm not dead... I'll be back with more soon.

Here's to hoping it all calms down soon.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org