Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who's who?

I thought I should probably give a little run down (with visual aids) on the characters most likely to pop up in my posts.

First, and most obviously is Ms. Elliotte (3), my daughter - she's my very own little bundle of beans, person most likely to make me laugh and just generally the most fabulous person on the planet.

Ms. Elliotte

I have three siblings, Bing (20) and two which I live-in care for - Stef (18) and Mark(16). Also three of my favourite people in existence... We share a house, a sense of humor and many many good times. (first picture is Bing and Elliotte, second is Stef and myself, third is Mark and myself)

Bing + Elli

SJ & Stef

SJ & Mark

I'll probably also spend a lot of time gushing about my adorable man friend, Future James. He's all kinds of wonderful, seriously.

Future James

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org