Monday, December 21, 2009

not even going to try appologies...

So, I'm slack, slack, slack. This we all know is a fact, fact, fact. (yay for semi-rhymes!)

I'm renewing my dedication to the blogging world. My baby sister is heading to the other side of the world for a college scholarship. This means the next FOUR years are going to be Stef free! And this is a very stream-of-consciousness way for her to keep up to date with the goings on in our world. Especially the antics of her number 1 niece miss elliotte.

She leaves in 2 and a bit weeks and I'm miserable just thinking about it. But I won't restart my writings on a depressed note. So let's all be excited for her adventures to come and my (hopefully) more regular blog posts!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org